top of page
This 1920’s warehouse in Denver’s Ballpark Neighborhood was transformed into the corporate headquarters for an advertising agency. The centerpiece of this renovation is a twenty foot diameter circular skylight that is punctured by a new concrete elevator core.
The existing masonry and timber-framed structure was opened to the street with new storefront glazing that provide views into work areas organized into creative studios. Programmatic spaces include workspaces, conference spaces, kitchen, and lounges. A large three-story volume has been opened in the space allowing physical and visual connections to promote interaction among the many divisions and disciplines within the agency.
bottom of page